It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hey all, Ben here.

I just finished (semi)feeding Rose. Spinach, an exercise in green. And a baby in green...high chair in green, floor in green, wall in green, creepy guy down the road in green....well okay, maybe not that much, but damn, she can make a mess. She looked like a little Yoda, I kept expecting her to push me away and start feeding herself using The Force.

So you think you can dance was on tv while she was eatting. It should be called "So you think THEY can dance" cause...no..I don't think I can dance at all, and I know Tiff agrees. They are damn good dancers though, I do think they can dance, but only for a second, then I mainly think about how my entire left arm is green all of a sudden.

Anyways, pics coming, cya soon.
-Ben

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Green is a perfect colour for a cute little red head!!

    looking forward to more pics (hint hint)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home