It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hello. Tiff here.

Meet Edgar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edgar is the raven that we have been babysitting for some vacationing friends. He's quite the charachter.
He has an injured wing, so the can't fly, but he can hop like the dickens! He's waiting for a spot in a bird refuge, but in the meantime, he hangs out in the backyard. He goes in a pen at night, to keep him safe from cats, but in the daytime he plays with his magpie friend. We call her Lenore. They hop around the yard together and look for trouble. He's pretty cool, huh? Rose eyes his shiny tail feathers. I think she'd yank them out if we'd let her.

Rose sat up on her own for the first time yesterday! She's been so close for so long, and finally, she did it! This picture is her not really doing it, but it's close.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, July 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go Rose, sitting up on your own!

    She is developing Chuppa Chops like her daddy had at the same age, very cute.

    I am continually changing my desktop picture with all these gorgeous pics coming thru.

    I printed the blog out for great- granma, she certainly enjoyed reading all about Rose

     
  • At 2:56 AM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hold tight my little Rose, Kiwi Rusks are now on there way!

     
  • At 5:57 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Tiffany said…

    Rose Said....
    Aaaaahh! Ffppppooooooo muh eeh aaahhhh!

    Tiff translated....
    Thank you very much for sending me more of your wonderful rusks, my dear poppy. I do love them so. It was ever so thoughtful of you. I am forever grateful, dear poppy, and will await their arrival with baited breath. Alas, I must now depart from this exchange. Mother beckons me anon. The wretched woman claims that I have made trouble in my nappy, and wishes me to participate in the futile ceremony designed to keep said region tidy, thus I must bid you farewell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home