It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Rose got a high chair today. Thank you to Aunt J. and Uncle S. for the loaner. She seemed to like it, but, of course she immediately put her feet up on the edge of the tray to admire her beautiful toes. She also got to try yams for the first time. She loved them! She has liked everything so far... except peas. She really, really, really hated the peas. I kept trying them for about a week, and she hated them more with each try. Her favorite is bananas, but she was really jamming on the yams.

Other big news today. I got a job. It's going to be hard to be away from her. I am very trepidatious about this, but, it must be done. I know that Ben will take great care of her, though, and that is a comforting thought. There are a few things Ben is going to have to learn to do. Just little things that I have always done, like bathe her, spoon feed her, take her temperature. He's always been there while I do it, but mostly he holds the camera. This is going to pile a big workload on Ben. I hope he can take it. I know he'll do his best. Hopefully we will be able to afford a few things to make day to day life a bit easier, too. Maybe fix the dishwasher, or a new mattress that won't stab Ben in the arse with a broken spring. So... hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home