It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hey all, Ben here, making a 4th of July post. Roses First, my second, weee.

First off, I've enabled anon comments, which should help Rose supporters lend their thoughts to the blog. The main reason is so people don't need an account on blogger.com to comment, so if you do anon comment please identify yourself, first name only for security sake. Of course, if you don't want to, thats fine too, we love hearing from you either way. =)

...wow, big bangs behind me...whew...


Anyways, more pi--what the hell is going on back there-- er, pics.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a pic from Tiff, showing Roses snazzy aid, one of a pair. Quite dashing, pink suits her ear, but doesn't draw attention to it, very nice.

I know mum, you have been a little upset about her deafness, but honestly, it is a real non-issue, its such a tiny part of a huge personality. And we are working hard to get her an implant, so she will hear. Its not all bad, she doesn't suffer one bit from being deaf. And tonight has shown that it can be a blessing, the big booms didn't bother her at all, and she loves the fireworks.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Second one from Tiff, showing her nifty 4th outfit. She is modeling it quite well I thought, the glint in her eye saying "I'm tiny and cute, love me", and how could you not? Its either that or she is reaching out to throttle daddy for taking so many pictures, who can tell.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is from me, I love the look on her face. She devours the world with her eyes and loves every minute. I think this picture shows her curiosity perfectly.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this....explains the rashes all over the sides of her face...porcupine kisses...


Okies, till next time.
--Ben

4 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been watching your sight, awesome. Ben I totally agree with your comment on Roses deafness and it really isnt an issue, with the implant she will hear and be normal. I have watched children very close to us and it is really amazing how the implant just changes there life o much. cute photos, I can see some likeness in the photos for sure. keep the good work up and I do enjoy watching the site.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 4th of July you guys. Rosie's first!!!!

    Thanks for your comments Ben, I guess my saddness comes more from the fact that I am so far away from my gorgeous wee grandaughter.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi guys,
    Aunty Hayley here. Just a quick note to say how cute Rose is! Sounds like everything is going great and glad to see that peas are the enemy. (nasty litle green things). Very cute - looking forward to reading more.
    Love to all - Hayley

     
  • At 10:41 PM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Aunt Helen here.
    Great site Ben and lovely photos.
    Have written you three a seven page letter - I got bored during exam supervision - so wait for it. Actually I have written quite a few letters - helps pass the time. Gold Coast is full of America teenagers for a sports meet so 4th of Julyt was pretty big here.
    Luv to all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home