It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hey all, Ben here. I'm gonna try something new today, VIDEOS!

Now, I'm not sure this is going to work, but anyways, hopefully enjoy the moving...ness.



Is it working? Eh? Working?

[Tiff here... If it isn't working, try the play arrow itself, rather than the bar that says "click here to play". This is Rose using the sign for "want". Pretty cool, huh? What she wants is the camera with the cool flashing red light, though. Back to Ben now.]



So it must have worked, cause I did it again. If its not working, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

One last thing, Mum, email me at Barely.mail@gmail.com

Byee
--Ben

5 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello,

    I cant find the arrow, all I get is a still photo, help

     
  • At 11:57 AM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What happens if you try click the picture?

    And try holding *shift* and hitting the refresh/reload button. That should give you a totally new copy of the page, rather than something from the cache.

    --Ben

     
  • At 2:26 AM, September 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how cool ah. look forward to seeing more moving pics

     
  • At 4:02 PM, September 10, 2006, Blogger Phoenix said…

    I want Rose. (See me making the sign for 'want'?) Really need to hold her, snuggle with her, be with her. Give her a hug from me.
    Love from Grandma.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, September 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Helen says

    Great movies Ben - keep them coming. Rose is growing and is so pretty but she still looks like you when you were a baby.
    Loved the cot photo
    Luv to you all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home