It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi All. Tiff here.

So, Ben tells me that in New Zealand it's a tradition that on a person's twenty-first birthday an embarassing childhood photo is published in the newspaper for all to enjoy (a tradition I highly approve of).

Ladies and Gentlemen, we may have a contender.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I snuck into Rose's room to check on her in the wee hours yesterday, and I haven't stopped laughing yet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool photos. I thought they where quite tame. I have a photo of both Richard and Louise on the changing table with no nappies on.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute photos - may be a contender but I'll bet there are better to come! When I turned 21 a photo of me wearing a grass hula skirt and bikini top was put into the newspaper - highly embarrassing!! Is awesome to see whats happening with Rose from the other side of the world.
    Love Aunty Hayley

     
  • At 11:28 PM, August 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this photo is a classic I just love it I am enjoying all the gorgeous photos.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rose has grown so much! It's good to see.
    Check out this link to a front page Arizon Republic newspaper story today (29/08/06):

    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0830cochlear0830.html

    It's an interesting, emotional story about a woman who just got a chochlear implant. Worth reading.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home