It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Hey all, Ben here, just a small pre-christmas post.

Been snowing pretty good here, with a fresh layer this morning and more on the way. Its odd how snow changes the feel of the world. It lights everything up, there is never any true darkness with snow around. Its totally silent as well, its like everything is sound proofed. Its lovely, I can see why everyone likes a white chrissy.


Rose is getting less grumpy, thank the gods. She seems to be getting past the worst of this round of teething. It was getting really bad for a while, I don't know how she got through it, let alone us.


The tree is up and looking great, thanks to Tiff, I had nothing to do with it *wink Hayley*. We have pics to post, but not right now. I'm looking forward to chrissy morning, but more because I get to watch Rose and her first morning of presents. We got her some great stuff, which we will post pics of, obviously.

Bye all, Merry Christmas. =)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, December 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Helen Says
    Hi You three
    Sitting at Suzanne and Barry's computer checking you out. My computers are back in QLD so I'm a bit out of touch. Have moved into my new house - a villa just up the road from Rabaul Ave. Very nice but FULL of boxes. All ready for me to unpack when I get home.
    To make you homesick Ben, it is very cold here in Rotorua, raining on and off. Big contrast to 35 degrees at the Gold Coast.
    Have a super Christmas and give Rose a kiss from me.
    Hope to see you late March.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, December 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas from Phoenix.
    With all those new teeth perhaps Santa will deliver a new tooth brush, and perhaps some more ear plugs, too. Whatever the jolly man in the red suit drops off, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Stay warm, and enjoy family.
    I'm thinking of you all, here where there is no snow and it's just cold enough to warrant a decent jacket in the evening.
    Love to all. Can't wait for more pictures.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, December 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bet you didn't have anything to do with putting up that Christmas tree Ben lol.
    Hope Rose enjoyed her first Christmas!
    Love to you all Hayley xox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home