It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hello everybody,

Ben has been down with a nasty cold, and Rose seems to be coming down with it as well. They are cranky and demanding and a bit disgusting, so I thought I'd post a few cute pics, just to remind myself that they CAN be cute and loveable and wonderful. We've been saving a few photos that are adorable....well, it's time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That was pretty cute, with the bubble on the nose, but I think I can do better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looking at the world upside down? Like father - like daughter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Splashing and playing (and no, I don't actually wash her with "comet"). That's pretty adorable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How about a bulging belly after dinner? Not cute enough yet? Well, get your insulin ready, because the next one is super sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I warned you! It's sooooo sweet. She's enjoying a lovely brown-eyed-susan that Ben picked for her while we were out on a nice autum walk. But the cutest of all....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I feel so much happier now! How could I not? That is cute at it's maximum potential, at least as far as I'm concerned. I think I have to go hug Rose and Ben now that I remember how delightful they can be.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM NOT CRANKY! *bonk*

     
  • At 1:10 AM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the little lamb hat from good old New Zealand. Once again lovely photos.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Phoenix said…

    I just can't tell you how much I LOVE this blogspot. It's not as good as being there, but it sure does help. Rose continues to be the most adorable child. I need to hold her, smell her, feel her, feed her, and just generally hang out. Need that with all three of my grandkids, not to mention my kids. Trying to finagle a way to get there soon. Love you all. Hope everyone is feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home