It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hi all. Tiffany here.

I just wanted to update you all on Rosie. She's doing great. She has a big honkin' cold, but that's alright because it was the cause of the fever, not a wound infection, and it's the source of the coughing and stuffyness, not post-op pnumonia. So Ben and I are oddly happy that Rose has a nasty cold.

The swelling is pretty much gone, and the bruising seems to have hit it's peak. Her hair is even starting to grow back. Ben and I can see and really feel the implant. It's a bit creepy at the moment, but we'll get used to it, I'm sure. Rose feels it with her own hand and gets a curious look on her face. It certainly not causing her any pain, though, and that's a huge relief.

She's acting like herself again, other than having a cold. She's not eating all that well, but I think that's the cold as well. She does have a wicked case of cabin fever, and wants to go out and play, but I'm a bit nervous to take her out in public quite yet. I feel like I should wait till the tape comes off. She LOVES going shopping so much, and she misses it.

That's it. All is well, and we feel like we've achieved a huge goal. It's been a long, slow road to get her this implant, and it's a giant relief to have it. Now... we just can't wait till it gets activated! Loves to all.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so pleased to here little Rose is doing well, darn about the cold.

    Thats my girl.....shopping....just like her Poppy....show me the way Rose!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home