It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hello again,

Well , I have a while to post some photos tonight so I'll just get right to it.

Photobucket
The Easter Bunny hopped on by and left rose some fashion tips.
Easter was lovely, although Easter in the Autumn was a bit confusing. It was fun to experience new customs and stuff, plus, the chocolate is better quality! That's what really matters.

Photobucket
Don't you just hate it when you go to a lot of trouble to look your very best, and then your makeup runs?

Photobucket
Look! The world's smallest swimming pool!

Photobucket
Eeeep!! What filthy, gross monster has invaded our home?

Photobucket
Eeeep!! What filthy, gross monster has invaded our home?

Photobucket
I'd like you to meet some of my new friends. This is Teddy. I met him at the Teddy Bear's picnic. I love him and I just couldn't stop hugging him.

Photobucket
This is Auntie Hayley. She's awesome and pretty and she spoils me. She dances with me. She's lots of fun!

Photobucket
This is my soon to be Uncle Cow (also known as Matthew). He's so much fun I think I'll keep him.

Photobucket
This is my buddy, Max. We have a heap of fun together. He is willing to play games with me. Here, we are playing the "try on every shoe you can" game.

Photobucket
These are my friends, the chickens and the confused ducks. Their swimming pool might actually be smaller than mine, but the deep end is crowded and the water isn't very clean.


Photobucket
And last but not least, meet Pee Wee. We like just hangin'. We like a lot of the same things. Snacks. Cat teasing. Naps. Car rides. It's all good.

Well, I hope you enjoyed todays pics. I'll see you soon.
Love to all,
Rose

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, April 16, 2008, Blogger Phoenix said…

    I know what you found in New Zealand. You found community. It's full of good people, zany fun, and even animals to play with. Even fashion -- who could resist the pink petal tutu, the bunny ears, and a wide selection of shoes.
    What a good move.
    So glad that there it's good. I'm even a little jealous.

    Loves to you my little Ninja Rose.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, April 16, 2008, Blogger Phoenix said…

    I know what you found in New Zealand. You found community. It's full of good people, zany fun, and even animals to play with. Even fashion -- who could resist the pink petal tutu, the bunny ears, and a wide selection of shoes.
    What a good move.
    So glad that there it's good. I'm even a little jealous.

    Loves to you my little Ninja Rose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home