It's Rose, cuter than God himself!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hello! Yes, we're still here. Rose is pretty much walking now, so Ben and I are busier than ever! She is out of the frying pan and into the fire. It seems that she can now reach everything in the house, and can get away in a flash! Ben and I are spending ALL of our time chasing her.

She does love going out, though, and almost always behaves like an angel whenever we are away from home. It's her little joke on us. Everyone thinks that she's just the most well behaved little darling that there is. No one ever sees what she's like at home... LOL.

We went to the wedding of some friends last weekend. Here's what a little sweetie she was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Adorable, huh? Well, I suppose I have to agree with the adorable thing. But, I have to say that Rose can throw a temper tantrum par excellence! You see the darling in the photo, and it's easy to think that she would never fling herself on the floor, kicking her feet, flailing her arms about, screaming and going red faced. But I'm here to tell you that she can and she does.

I will say that she has stopped screaming all the time for no reason other than to feel herself scream. That's a LOVELY change. And seeing my friend's baby at the wedding last week reminded me of the struggle we had with napping, and now she naps beautifully. We really are lucky.

More posts soon, I hope. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, May 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well good to hear Rose is a normal child, I did smile at the comments.

    when they start walking you need eyes in the back of your head. Takes me back reading your blog.

    Keep the photos coming
    Getting cooler here in rotovegas..........

     
  • At 10:57 PM, May 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Grandma Joan Here
    writing from the sunny gold Coast where I am on holiday with Christine and richard.
    Lovely to see your photos and news which have been printed out for me, I will take them to aunty Betty for her to see next week.
    Have you received the second lot of knitting that Rose's Great Great aunt Frances has done for Rose..
    Keep in touch much love Grandma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home